Cookies allow us to improve the website’s content, functionality, and speed, while their tracking ability also helps us to understand your likes and dislikes, which means we can respond quickly and adapt the site accordingly.
- Authentication cookies. If you’re signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Session cookies. These cookies store the ID of a user’s session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering the personal data.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to the cookies flights.sunsetcheapflights.com delivers to your computer, certain third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for a variety of reasons for more targeted advertising experience. We are working with online advertising companies to display online behavioral advertising on our sites and third party sites that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our sites or third party platforms. Your search parameters (origin, destination, travel dates, class and number of passengers) could be used for advertising purposes. Please note what we are not sharing Personally identifiable information to third parties.
We use the following session, permanent and third-party marketing cookies, including cookies from our partners and service providers:
|Cookie name||Domain||Cookie lifetime||Description of the Cookie purpose|
|CookieConsent||hotelsfit.com||1 year||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain|
|@@History/@@scroll|#||hotelsfit.com||Persistent||Preserves users states across page requests.|
|_ga||hotelsfit.com||2 years||Strictly necessary|
|_gat||hotelsfit.com||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||hotelsfit.com||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|marker||hotelsfit.com||29 days||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|i||yandex.ru||10 years||Marketing cookie|
|yandexuid||yandex.ru||10 years||Marketing cookie|
|yp||yandex.ru||10 years||Marketing cookie|
|_ym_uid||hotelsfit.com||2 years||Marketing cookie|
|auid_ab||hotelsfit.com||7162 days||Marketing cookie|
|auid_tp||hotelsfit.com||7162 days||Marketing cookie|
|currency||hotelsfit.com||29632 days||Marketing cookie|
|flight_search_params||hotelsfit.com||29632 days||Marketing cookie|
|locale||hotelsfit.com||29632 days||Marketing cookie|
|wl_auid||hotelsfit.com||7162 days||Marketing cookie|
|auid||aviasales.ru||29455 days||Marketing cookie|
|mamka_auid||aviasales.ru||50 years||Marketing cookie|
|mamka_user_projects||aviasales.ru||50 years||Marketing cookie|
|auid||photo2.hotellook.com||7162 days||Marketing cookie|
|auid_tp||travelpayouts.com||7162 days||Marketing cookie|
|mewtwo_ab||travelpayouts.com||1 month||Marketing cookie|
|mewtwo_ab458||travelpayouts.com||1 month||Marketing cookie|
|CookieConsent||hotelsfit.com||1 year||Marketing cookie|
What information we collect with cookies?
Whether it’s your first visit or not, and whether you visited our site directly or via a link or search form published by one of our partners, cookies allow us to understand your search history: origin, destination, and travel dates.
What can you do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, however, some people prefer not to allow cookies. You may change the security settings of your web browser in order to stop your device from receiving and storing cookies, to allow receiving and storing cookies from selected websites you trust, or to be notified before receiving cookies. You may also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Information stored in such cookies will be removed from your device. However, that these settings may have negative effects on the web sites usability.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-gb
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
- Safari (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636585517588941681-639659396&hl=en&rd=1
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
- Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
- The right to be informed. In this privacy statement we supply you detailed information related to your personal data storage, maintenance and processing.
- The right to access information held about you
- The right to access information held about you
- The right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date
- The right to erasure (delete or remove) your personal data
- The right to restrict (block) processing. When processing is restricted, we will store your personal data, but not further process it.
- The right to data portability which allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling We are not making any decisions which might produce a legal effect on you based on automated processing.
- The right to withdraw your consent (object) to direct marketing You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority You have The right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you have a concern about our information rights practices.